Salman Khan gets bail in blackbuck poaching case:
Salman Khan will have to furnish two bail bonds of Rs. 50,000 each as a personal bail bond. The court will be heard next on May 7. Salman Khan cannot travel out of the country without the permission of the court
Salman Khan gets bail in blackbuck poaching case from Jodhpur court.
Salman Khan not provided outside food:
- Family can meet their member six times in a week in central jail
- No photographs have been taken from inside.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the jail premises
- No outside food is allowed in jail, he (Salman Khan) is provided jail cooked meals
- Jail administration allowed family members to meet their person in jail when required for some legal work
- We sent the family and relatives after proper summon is provided for the same
- No one is taking selfies (with Salman Khan) from police officials sides
- I can’t comment on this, only jail administration can reveal you weather he (Salman Khan) roamed outside his barrack or not.
Arguments from both the defense and prosecution are over. The judge will pronounce the order after lunch at 2 pm.
Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Jail
Blackbuck Case Verdict: Salman Khan was present in the Jodhpur court today along with his co-stars Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam. Salman Khan has been found guilty, and has been sentenced to 5 years in jail. The other actors have been acquitted.
JODHPUR: Salman Khan, one of India’s biggest stars, has been sentenced to five years in jail after being held guilty of killing blackbuck while on a film shoot in Rajasthan 20 years ago. A court in Jodhpur called him a “habitual offender”. The 52-year-old actor was charged in 1998 with hunting the rare antelopes while filming “Hum Saath Saath Hain”. His co-stars in that movie, Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam, have been acquitted for lack of evidence.
JUST IN: Actor Salman Khan convicted in 1998 blackbuck poaching case – TV channels pic.twitter.com/hGD9p9dLeX
— Reuters India (@ReutersIndia) April 5, 2018
After almost 20 years, actor Salman Khan has been found guilty of poaching a blackbuck in 1998, during a shoot for a film in Rajasthan. Salman has been sentenced to five years in jail and fined Rs 10,000. Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Neelam and Sonali Bendre have been acquitted in the case. The trial of the case has been in progress for the last 20 years. Judge Dev Kumar Khatri had reserved the order after the final arguments on March 28. “The court has convicted Khan under section 9/51 of the Wildlife (Protection) Act. All other accused have been acquitted of the charges that they faced,” said a counsel involved in the case.
Currently, over Rs 1000 crore is riding on Salman from his films alone. He has four films currently in the pipeline – Race 3, Bharat, Dabangg 3 and Kick 2. The films are all expected to hit the screens between Eid 2018 and Christmas 2019.
Salman Khan Lawyer has submitted bail application in the session court, we will keep our audience updated since it is a developing story.