Based on their popularity, performance and visibility the ‘T Score’ is calculated by measuring various parameters ranging from Box Office performance to PR buzz to Online following and more.
Key determinants of the T Score –
- Box Office Returns and Recognition
- Ability to stay in the news across print and TV
- Visibility through Brand Endorsements on Print and TV
- Promotions of their upcoming movie releases on Print and TV
- Popularity among fans across mediums including the Internet and Social Media
(TimeCelebex & ZoomTv)